Monday 12 January 2015

January Lookbook!

So January has finally come back around, and if you're living in the Southern Hemisphere like I am- you'll know Summer is here!

If you know me at all, you'll know Summer is my favourite season of them all, as it means; bikinis, warm nights and less layers. It also includes my favourite holidays of all: Christmas, New Years, My Birthday and Australia Day.

I decided in this Blog Post to share with you all some really cute new clothing that I've gotten in the last month to prepare for this amazing weather and events.




I purchased this beautiful dress from Lucy In The Sky and it was very reasonably priced. I have yet to wear this dress, but I literally couldn't let this stunning dress go by. I'm sure I'll have an event to wear this dress to soon (possibly even my Birthday :) )







I purchased this cute deep V neck and backless dress from City Beach whilst it was on sale. City Beach always seem to have sales on and that is one main reason I love shopping with them. What's even better is their sales are so affordable; this dress was only $14. I prefer shopping from City Beach from their website as opposed to their stores though as I do find their stores to be a bit "messy" and over crowded with stock.





This is another dress from City Beach. I purchased this the same time as I bought the previous one. This one was also on sale, but for $15. Due to the fact I had spent over $25 it meant I also gained Free Express Shipping.  Which was amazing as most stores do not offer this unless you spend at Least a minimum of $50. 




Now what is Summer without buying some cute detailed new bathers! I snapped up this pair from ASOS. I bought the top for only $9 and the bottoms for $5. I love these bathers as I feel there a bit different to the norm, which is always refreshing. The only thing I was a bit disappointed in with these was the top didn't have a covering which would cover your nips if you got cold- so I just need to be prepared that my headlights may shock people some days. 



This is my final item. It is another purchase from ASOS. I bought this one again for the fact it's different to the usual. The tassels were something I was originally a bit unsure of, but as soon as they arrived I loved them instantly.




Now I know this isn't a clothing item but I couldn't help share this with you all! How cute is this Pineapple Trinket box I got from Kmart and for only $9! They had this in a bright yellow also but I thought this teal colour was more suitable for my room.


I hope you enjoyed this Lookbook I made for you all. If you'd like to see more posts like this let me know in the comments!! I'd love to share my cute buys with you all!

Until next time, xox

                                  INSTAGRAM          FACEBOOK          YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment