Sunday 7 September 2014

Who Is The Girl Behind The Posts?


Hello Everyone! 

I figured it would make sense that my first post be an introduction to myself so that you can get to know a bit about the girl behind the keyboard.

My name is Carissa, I am a 23 year old female from somewhere in Australia.
I love; reading, writing, all things beauty and also creating my own products for myself.

The aim of this Blog is to be Beauty Related. Whether it be product reviews, tips and tricks, looks I've created or even products I've made myself. I want to be able to share with you all everything I know and learn. There may possibly be the odd occasional 'non beauty' related post, but mainly I want it to be Beauty Focused. 

I have my own Youtube Channel; www.youtube.com/carissamcholme 
I like to think it is entertaining, but I may also be the only one who views it that way. I don't make videos for other people, I literally make them because I enjoy everything that is involved in creating one. I guess you could call it a hobby which I happen to share publicly. 

I'm a very honest and open person, which is both positive and negative. 
I love juice. I love lace. I love drinking out of a straw.

Anything else you want to know about Me, do not hesitate to ask :)

I hope you can enjoy this Blog as much as I know I'll enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment